+ Women - exercise class for women and to treat symptoms of menopause.
Mon and Wed 4-5pm
Cost: $300(5 weeks, 2x/week) or $35 casual sessions
Register your interest or any questions?
+ Women is an exercise physiology class focused on helping females during menopause and their fitness journey through the mid-life period.
This class is suited for:
- Any women in the Climacteric life stage (5 years before and after Menopause) or roughly >40 that want to improve health, fitness, weight, strength, bone mineral density
- Particulary any women experiencing menopausal symptoms
How will exercise help me?
- To maintain a healthy body weight
- Maintain and improve bone mineral density
- Reduce falls and fracture risk
- Reduce the risk of diseases like Type 2 Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease and Metabolic Syndromes
- Improve cognitive function
- Improve quality of life
How will the class run?
- 60 min session
- Group warm up – cardiovascular and movement (indoors or outdoors, weather dependent)
- Bone loading and the strength circuit class (with suitable progressions and regressions for all levels of fitness)
- Group cool down (stretching and gentle movements)
How do I begin?
- Initial Assessment with Exercise Physiologist to determine baseline levels of fitness
- Initial Assessment with Dietitian to support diet in line with exercise goals
- When signing up for the class block, we provide a $10 discount on both Exercise Physiology and Dietitian Initial Assessment
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62825010