Why go with Physio Online?
– Online space provides access to all no matter the location
-If you have Covid 19 or are unwell
– Do it from your home, office, park, gym
– Efficient pre-medical screening
– Professional advice and treatment using an active approach
How should I set myself up?
Set yourself up in an open room in comfortable clothing. Ensure your camera is able to show your whole body and that you are able to move around comfortably during the physical/objective assessment.
Online Physio Appointment
Emerging evidence suggests that patient education and specific exercise are very effective for treating pain and injuries. Don’t get us wrong… we love our hands on treatments in the clinic – but see online physio as a really strong alternative when you just can’t make it in.
Physio Online allows you to have access to our team’s expertise from the comfort of your home. We see online therapy as an important step towards better connection and access to therapy for all.
The majority of musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries, post-op rehabilitation programs and some neurological conditions are suitable for Online Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology sessions. We know that through research based exercise prescription and programs we can address most strength and movement deficits you may have.
What can a telehealth physio session treat?
- Back and Neck Pain
- Hip and Knee OA
- Foot Pain
- Muscle strain rehab
- Post- operative knee and hip replacements
- Ligament strain rehabilitation
How does an Online Physio appointment work?
- Book online
- The link will be sent to your online-meeting
- Ensure you have a functional device that has a camera and microphone (computer, tablet, phone)
- Fill in your medical history form that is sent through pre-appointment
- Participate in a further subjective and objective examination
- Work with your physiotherapist to come up with a diagnosis and treatment plan
- Perform a movement-based treatment program and modify activities suitable to your condition
- Enjoy the results
- If your physio believes you need hands on treatment, you can be referred to a suitable practitioner.
Book an Online Physio appointment now
Select Telehealth Initial Consultation below