Aged care services are becoming increasingly important in an aging Australian population. Evidence increasingly supports active approaches to aged care and the provision of high-quality aged care services is extremely important to maintaining a high quality of life. Whether you are living in a residential aged care facility or living at home, Southside Physio Mobile is keen to be a part of your aged care support services.
We maintain strong relationships with a number of aged care homes within the ACT region providing designated weekly appointments available to members of those facilities. We also provide individual services to clients within aged care facilities.
As part of our visits to you or your residential aged care facility we can provide any of the following;
- Musculoskeletal, Neurological Assessment or Screening
- Mobility Assessment or Screening
- Functional Assessment and Screening
- Injury Management Services
- Pain Management Services
We can treat you with funding through multiple government schemes including:
- Short Term Restorative Care (STRC): This is an 8-week block of funding to boost the functional capacity of individual.
- Home care packages: Individuals get a yearly sum of funding to use of different services
- Commonwealth home support: Another type of government funding designed to help elderly residents live independently at home.
If you would like to book an appointment with Southside Physio Mobile you can book online here or call us on 02 62931955.
NDIS Support Coordinators or Aged Care Providers can submit referral forms for participants here.